Friday, July 13, 2012

197

I've been weighing myself a lot at different times of day. I was as low as 193 this week. I guess it is just water weight, when I've had food in my stomach, or my bathroom patterns. I did pretty good on the week with exercise. Monday was Chest & Back, Tuesday I did some Plyo Legs and Ab Ripper X and a 1.1 mile run/walk. Wednesday I played basketball for like 3 hours with co workers and thought I was have cardiac arrest which I guess is good, Thursday I did Shoulders & Arms with Tyler, and today I did 32 minutes of Yoga X, Ab Ripper X, and I will soon be heading to Tropical Park to play some basketball with strangers.

Things I did good this week: Had absolutely no rice, mashed potatoes, or pasta. Only had bread once. Did not eat any sweets. Cut down on coffee and the sugar that goes with it dramatically.

Things I could have done better: Finish the rest of Yoga X, try harder on all my exercises, avoid eating late, even if the food itself is OK.

Also, my knees have been bothering me. I've been taking Glucosamine, but that has never done anything for me. I do not want to wear knee braces to play basketball; I'm only 25.

No comments:

Post a Comment